Monday, November 16, 2009

Salmon Festival

Yesterday I went to the Salmon Festival with my mom's friends family and we co-operate and we finished a puzzle in 15 minutes and I learned that the female salmon and the male salmon stay together until the baby salmon are old enough. When we were finished roaming around with my gingerbread salmon that I made we went for a walk on the trail after that we went to the pool. The water was warm and my dad thought that I still remember how to swim but I forgot. My dad gave me a lesson and it helped a little so my dad gave me a life jacket and the first life jacket I tried was a little too big for me but I swam with it for a while. The next life jacket I tried was very small but I swam with it for the rest of the time.

Then I changed to the big pool side. I had a race with dad and it was a great workout. My brother found me on the big pool and we went onto the canoe and we needed help from dad and I was the first one to get on. Me and my dad tipped the canoe and my dad said lower my head and hold the canoe as tight as you can and my dad was right and I did not fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment